If you are wondering if I fell off the face of the earth again, I have not. It has been an exhausting couple of weeks. Whatever it is about the 40 hr work week wears me out! With a commute that I wish was shorter, I get home at the end of the day, eat a fantastic dinner (much thanks to Katie) and then zone out or go to sleep or (in the case of the last few days) watch the Olympics. That being said, this should change in the next few weeks.
Things I am looking forward to:
1. Moving closer to work and church. I am currently looking for an apartment.
2. Getting a new hair cut. I have an appointment set for early September
3. Getting new glasses. Only because mine broke on Monday and the temporary fix is driving me nuts. I have an apt tomorrow.
4. Going to Washington for the first time in over 14 months. I will be back for a very quick trip in early October.
5. Attending a dear friend’s wedding in Portland during my trip home.
I think that’s it.